CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 27, 2010

Day 7

So I know I am way behind on this challenge thing... I think I have to do like 7 days just to catch up. Day 7 was your dream wedding.. I am basically going to give you a little ruff draft of my wedding because I feel like everything about that day was my dream wedding, My Mom and Dad let me have a lot of the things that I wanted to create my dream wedding. We got Married November 4th in the Salt lake Temple, When we had our very first date we went to a school dance and it was at Rice Ecceles Stadium so I thought it would be fun to have a reception there.. It was a beautiful view with the sun set.
We had a ton of fun with dancing and food... That is what it was all about for me was just to have a good fun time.. I didn't stand in a line, we just greeted people as they came in.. it was the best! We had tons of food with fruit, vegetables, rolls, a chef making crepe's... I loved all of it and that was my DREAM wedding.

0 comments: