CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 9, 2011

Just Sewing
Stuff....

I have been learning how to sew from my sister in-law Gale who is
FABULOUS
I have been lucky that she has taken so much of her time to teach me how to sew. I have a few things I have done, right now I am working on some pillows for my Mom's house that are going to be so cute that I almost want to steal them for my house.

I was having the hardest time finding a fun animal
print shirt for Ava's birthday pictures so I just decided to
sew these cute ruffles on a black shirt.

I made these to put diapers and wipes in so they would
be more organized in my bag. I also made one for my
neighbor and sister-inlaw.

My camera strap

This is the bag I made.. I changed it up a little
bit from the pattern I had because I didn't really
love the ruffle and flower that the pattern came with.

2 comments:

Cory and Monika said...

All of your projects are adorable. This post makes me want to go sew something!

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

Holy Cow Keily!!! This stuff is all so amazing. I think you should totally sell it. It is all so cute and well done. I'm super impressed!!!!Seriously!