CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Where should I begin...

Wow they have changed a lot of things since I messed with my blog last but I think I am starting to figure it out. So I figured I would first post about the kids birthdays considering it has been a few months. My little girl turned 4 back in February lol.. am I even allowed to post about things that far back??? Blake turned 1 in March. It has been a little crazy since Brian has started school and I have had to do everything by myself.. I really don't know how single Mom's do it but they are AMAZING. Just last week I think I had a break down because my little guy was crying at me for 2 hours straight and I had done everything possible to make this kid happy or NOT but I remember saying " I just can't be a good Mom when I have to do it all by myself" Ava was like " You still are a Fantastic Mom" ha ha lol Thanks Ava. Here are some pics from there B-days.









0 comments: