CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dancing Queen

I would have to say that my Miss Ava has come
a long way since she started dance when she was 2 years old. I remember how I would take her to dance and she would cry the whole entire time. Then when she would go to preform she would just stand there and cry.

Well now she is up there dancing her little butt
off. I am so proud of her.

Last night they went to a retirement home and danced. It was so sweet. You could tell that those little ones made those cute little Nana and Papa's Day.

There was a girl in her class last night that kind of got scared when she was up there and started crying and just
standing there. It reminded me so much of Ava but my little girl was up there smiling and dancing, it was a proud moment for me.



She was being so silly and kept asking me if this was a good pose.
I love their costumes this year, so cute!



1 comments:

Jeff and Alyssa Hertzler said...

How sweet is she? She looks too cute in her little outfit with her hair all done up. I love it!