CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Gotta Love Bows

With school starting for Ava I am always in need of some new bows but to be honest I don't want to go spend 10 bucks!!! at Quilted Bear for a set of those cute bows. With Brian starting pharmacy school and with our work cutting back I am in for any deal there is or to just do it myself.

Today My sister inlaw and I decided to make these cute little bows... I have made some before but lets just say they didn't turn out the way I wanted them too but with a little help "WALA" cute cheap bows lol.






3 comments:

Kevin and Tanya said...

Wow! Those are cute! Who helped you make them? Aliya just needs a little more hair and then she could wear something like that.

The Life Of Patrick and Hil said...

super cute! i want a girl to make bows for1

Mandi said...

besides saving money, it is fun to make bows because your kid gets unique ones that not everyone else will have!!