CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanks!!

Since Thanksgiving is coming up I just wanted to list a few things that I am grateful for. My Heavenly Father has blessed me in my life with so many wonderful people, I am thankful for my awesome husband that is so understanding and loving, who works super hard for our family so we can be provided with the things we need.
I am grateful to be blessed with beautiful children that I learn from every day, that put a smile on my face. I am thankful for my parents who are always there to help us in time of need. I am thankful for all my family and the love and support that they show to us . I am thankful for good friends that are patient, understanding and caring. I know that the people in your life is the most important thing on this earth. You always hear that you shouldn't worry about the THINGS in life because once you pass away they are just things and you can't take them with you, which is so true. So I want to say Thank you to all the people that have come into my families life and have touched our hearts and brought friendship because that is all that matters! Hope everyone has a HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

7 comments:

Goates Family said...

Hey Keily! Just wanted to say hi! It's been a long time! I love your blog and your kids are darling! What a cute family~ I have a blog. I can send you an invite if you want to see it. Anyway, it's so great to see you and how things are going.

Shantel

The Bohman Family said...

Hey Shantel!! I would love to see your blog. How are things going with your little family? it is exciting to hear from you.

Mandi said...

I think we all could take the time to sit and remember all the things we are thankful for. Help us see what we are so blessed with. thanks for the reminder!

ps is that the cute, curly haired Shantel I remember? Or possibly a different one? I miss her. And a lot of friends from school that I haven't seen forever

Goates Family said...

Hey Keily! What is your e-mail address and I will send you an invite? Happy Thanksgiving!

Goates Family said...

PS..to mandi... yes it's me! How are you? Hows life? Hope things are going well! Do you have a blog too!

The Bohman Family said...

my email is bsbandkab@msn.com
Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving!

The Bohman Family said...

wait I think I was suppose to put my blog email address. That is bohman.keily@gmail.com