CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DAY 1


So Today's challenge was to put up a picture of yourself and say what you did Today... Well to start off my Day I woke up and decided to color my own hair... I had my sister in law last week help me color it brown and my hair was so blonde that the blonde was starting to show through and it almost looked like a hint of green to me so I just colored it myself Today and might of missed a couple spots in the back but nothing that can't be fixed.

Then I got the kiddos ready to go to Target so I could see if there was this Olivia thing for Ava for Christmas since I have done ZERO Christmas shopping .. So I will have to go get that Tomorrow when Ava is not with me and then went to Sam's club to get formula and bread and all that good stuff...

Then we are going to be getting ready to go to my cousin's 30th birthday, we are going to bouncing off the walls and Ava has been bouncing off the walls all day because she is so excited for it!! Then I am sure we will come home and crash.
The End.

1 comments:

Cory and Monika said...

Ok. I thought I saw you drive by today and I thought to myself....No that wasn't Keily that girls hair was brown!!! Ha Ha. It was you after all. I love the new color, it looks great!