CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This Year I turned the BIG 27!!

The plan was to go get me a new coat when Brian got off of school ... So when he got home he told me that he had a present for me and I was like " I thought we were going to go pick out a coat for me!" He said that he got me something else and that we really didn't have money for a coat... In my head I was thinking WHAT! So I went and opened the present and when I opened it there was a Eddie Bauer box and I was seriously thinking... Oh geesh what could he have possibly got me from EDDIE BAUER... I mean nothing is wrong with the store.. just not my style and it just reminds me of something that older people would wear... So when I opened the box there was the CUTTEST coat I had ever seen!! I was so proud of him, he usually doesn't pick any of my clothes out and he did such a great job. I love it. I have a picture of it, hopefully you can see it. I was in the dark so it might be hard to see.


We ended up going out to dinner with my family to Tuconos ( love that place) and then my brother took me to get a new Jazz jersey since Korver is not on the Jazz anymore he said I couldn't wear it.. Dang you Korver!! I had a really fun time with my family... It was an awesome birthday!













1 comments:

Cory and Monika said...

I am glad that you had a great birthday. You deserve it. Way to go Brian the coat looks awesome!